The society of Friends of the Fotostiftung Schweiz has been supporting the activities of the Fotostiftung since 1985 by means of special purchases. Thanks to this support, a top-ranking collection has emerged containing classics of international photography that complements and expands the stocks of the Fotostiftung Schweiz.
Since 2008 the society of Friends of the Fotostiftung Schweiz has been mainly acquiring groups of works by photographers who have enriched the contemporary Swiss photography landscape with their striking independent approaches. Large sections of the Collection of the Friends of the Fotostiftung Schweiz can be viewed online.
You can become a member of the FREUNDE DER FOTOSTIFTUNG SCHWEIZ for a fee starting at CHF 150.- per year (up to age 30). This sum is tax deductible. The entire sum is invested in the purchase of photographs and thus supports contemporary photographic work. The fee entitles you to:
- regular information about the activities of the Fotostiftung Schweiz
- free admission to the exhibitions at the Fotostiftung Schweiz and the Fotomuseum Winterthur
- invitations to special guided-tours
- reductions in the price of publications by the Fotostiftung Schweiz
- invitations to artists’ talks in connection with new acquisitions
- an annual gift: an original work (limited edition) by a photographer
Filippo Beck, President
|Junior member (up to age 30)||CHF 150.-|